You might not have heard of Visy just yet, but we guarantee you’ll be buzzing to learn more after watching this interview!
Visy is an Australian-owned, global leader dedicated to making serious progress in the sustainable packaging and recycling industries. Using innovative closed-loop systems, they’re helping to power a circular economy that supports our planet and communities.
Not sure what the ‘circular economy’ is? Hear from Amy Walker – Chief Human Resources Officer – as she breaks down what this means, how Visy is leading the way and why they might be your new employer of choice!
Amy chats with us about:
- The incredible career opportunities available with Visy (psst, they don’t all need a degree!)
- Why you don’t need to be a sustainability scientist to make a positive difference NOW.
- The skills and attributes Visy look for when finding the right people to join their growing teams.
- Why hard work pays off with a lot of fun in the Visy workplace culture!
- How Visy are ensuring they stay at the forefront of the future of the sustainability industry.
Phew – All that in under 15 minutes? Talk about a brain upgrade! Jump in and watch now!
Find Out More
Hungry for more? Head over to our exclusive Visy Employer Homepage on the Explore Careers website: https://explorecareers.com.au/employers/visy/