Closing:Closing in 4 hours
2021 EY Career Compass Program
Could the skills you learn here unlock doors anywhere?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
Discover your direction with the EY Career Compass Program. During our structured learning sessions, you’ll learn how to evaluate your career options to make smarter decisions for your future. This Program is designed to give you a first-hand experience of EY, so you can find out as much about us as possible about the EY culture, how EY teams operate and provide services, and most importantly, how we can help you to build your future. Demonstrate that you’re a high achiever, and you may be invited to interview for the EY Vacationer Program.
“Being able to connect with EY professionals helped me discover the type of work I wanted to pursue.” – Caitlin Howe, EY Career Compass Program participant
We’re looking for students from a range of disciplines including Accounting, Commerce, Law, Engineering, Science, Information Technology / Information Systems, Actuarial Studies, Economics, Psychology and Human Resources. To find out where your degree might fit at EY, visit ey.com/au/degreepathway.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
To apply for the EY Career Compass Program, you are required to be:
- On track to graduate in mid or late 2023
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident
We ask that you only submit one application for your preferred location.
What’s in it for you
- Kick-start your career before graduation and learn about professional services
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused sessions and workshops.
- Broaden your horizons by working and collaborating with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- A diverse and inclusive culture. We’ll embrace you for who you are, and empower you to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What you can expect
- All candidates need to submit an online application attaching their CV and academic transcript
- All eligible candidates will be invited to complete an online assessment and will receive personalised feedback on the strengths displayed in the assessment. If you are successful, you will then be invited to complete an additional Job Simulation assessment.
- Please note that it can take up to six weeks to hear from us as we have a rigorous recruitment process in place for our student program roles.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, please visit ey.com/au/careers.
If you have any support or access requirements in order to submit your application, or for a confidential discussion, we encourage you to contact us via email@example.com or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 4). You will have the opportunity to notify us of other required adjustments as your application progresses.
Applications close on 3 September 2021, 12 noon local time.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third-party provider.
© 2021 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.