Location:Australia, All States
Closing:Closing in 6 hours
2022 EY Vacationer Program
Could the skills you learn here unlock doors anywhere?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
You want an internship that’s more than a line on your CV. You want an experience, a challenge and a launchpad for lifelong relationships and career growth. You can find that here.
Throughout the program, you’ll hit the ground running with dedicated on-the-job training, coaching and technology onboarding. You’ll work alongside EY professionals on real clients – right now. You’ll get the opportunity to be immersed in EY culture, network with EY people, and experience the transformative work done for EY clients. Plus, the best bit is, if you impress us, we’ll offer you a permanent position after you graduate.
“From general skills to specific competency and sector skills, I’m always learning while surrounded by amazing teams.” – Andrew Barker, Business Consulting
We’re currently looking for students from a range of degrees for all EY service lines.
You can find out more about our service lines and teams by visiting our careers pages:
- Assurance: com/au/careers/assurance
- Consulting: com/au/careers/consulting
- People Advisory Services: com/au/careers/peopleadvisoryservices
- Strategy and Transactions: com/au/careers/strategyandtransactions
- Tax: com/au/careers/tax
Once you submit your application, we’ll get back in touch with you to find out more about your service line and team preferences. Please look out for our email and come back to us as soon as you can so we can progress your application.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
To apply for our Vacationer Program, you are required to be:
- In the penultimate year of your degree
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident
We ask that you only submit one application for your preferred location and business area.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients, and society – building a better working world, together.
- A diverse and inclusive culture. We’ll embrace you for who you are, and empower you to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What you can expect
- All candidates need to submit an online application attaching their CV and academic transcript
- All eligible candidates will be invited to complete an online assessment and will receive personalised feedback on the strengths displayed in the assessment. If you are successful, you will then be invited to complete an additional Job Simulation assessment.
- Please note that it can take up to six weeks to hear from us as we have a rigorous recruitment process in place for our student program roles.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, please visit ey.com/au/careers.
If you have any support or access requirements in order to submit your application, or for a confidential discussion, we encourage you to contact us via email@example.com or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 4). You will have the opportunity to notify us of other required adjustments as your application progresses.
Applications close on 20 August 2021, 12 noon local time.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third-party provider.
© 2021 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.