Closing:Closing in 2 hours
Accenture Graduate Program
Are you ready to work at the heart of change?
We believe that positive change happens when we combine technology and human ingenuity. To bring in the most ingenious talent into the equation, we’re looking to hire people like you—passionate, forward thinkers who want to do extraordinary things and make an impact.
Who we are and what we do
We are a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Strategy, Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Intelligent Operations. We harness the power of technology and ideas to create a positive impact on communities and more than 40 industries globally.
Locally, we work with some of Australia’s most iconic brands, exceptional people, and the latest and greatest tech to build a better future for all.
What’s in it for you?
Through our graduate program, we’ll equip you with the right skills, knowledge and networks so you can take ownership of your career right from the start. Our program ensures that you get to:
- Make a difference to our people, clients and communities.
- Explore exciting and rewarding career paths that could span across different industries.
- Thrive in an inclusive, diverse and flexible work environment where you can be at your best every day.
- Train, learn new things and develop personally and professionally.
- Work with the latest technologies, tools and platforms to innovate and push boundaries.
- Build support systems that include a career counsellor and mentors who will guide you along the way.
Who we’re looking for:
Our roles are open to applicants from all disciplines and backgrounds, with the following attributes;
- A creative critical thinker and quick learner who can effectively collaborate.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Digitally savvy and eager to learn more about new technology.
- A strong and analytical communicator.
- Passionate about solving problems and driving change.
- A creative and innovative team player.
- An interest in making a social impact.
Eligibility criteria – To qualify, you will be:
- In your final year in uni or you have graduated in the past two years.
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
Where you’ll work
You’ll join any of our teams based in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide. Due to the nature of your work, you may be assigned to deliver projects on client sites.
Apply today and take the first step to an exciting and rewarding career!