Location:Inner West,Sydney CBD
Closing:February 18, 2022
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities, and confront injustice.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful, and compassionate.
About the role:
As Team Administrator you will be integral to contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the wider Asset Management team (Property & Housing)
This role would suit a natural problem solver with sound administrative experience, high attention to detail, exceptional time management skills and well-developed Microsoft Office experience.
Bring your confidence, energy and motivation combined with your highly developed interpersonal skills to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders building strong and positive working relationships.
- Provide high level administrative support to the Head of Asset Management and the wider Asset Management team.
- Develop and track operational and capital budgets and monitor P&Ls
- Manage SharePoint and Workflow Processes for the wider Asset Mgmt. team
- Coordinate the logistical arrangements for meetings, meeting invitations, agenda development, minute taking, catering and room setup
- Produce monthly management reports to measure and assess team performance
- Drive specific projects within the business
- Keep impeccable documentation for department best practice, WH&S, and governance quality
Experience and skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with superior attention to detail
- Strong computer literacy and competency in particular MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Understand how to use technology to streamline processes, suggest ways of working more effectively
- Minimum 3 years of high level administrative or project/administration coordination support experience.
- Previous experience in contributing to quality improvement and best practices.
- Effective relationship building skills with associated team members, and other internal and external stakeholders with the ability to relate to others at all levels
- Natural problem solver, aptitude to think quickly, decisively, efficiently and effectively
For a comprehensive overview of this great role please click on the link below to view the position description.
To apply please include a brief cover letter outlining why this role appeals to you and your CV. Apply today! All applications are viewed upon receipt, we will be in touch.
Questions? Please don’t hesitate to call Louise Massie on 0422 154 242 or contact via email email@example.com
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer. Uniting supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity, and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a national police check, reference checks, and working with children checks.