Closing:Closing in 8 hours
- Flexible roster patterns available - GREAT work/life balance!
- Work in our brand-new cottages that are opening in 2022
- Casual opportunities with a view to turn permanent towards the end of the year
It’s an exciting time for our Horsley home as 2 new cottages are opening in Jan 2022 and we want you to be a part of it!
Our Horsley home provides low & high care for residents with dementia across cottage style homes. A ‘Carers’ role is person-centred, and relationship focused, with the understanding that no person is the same.
With our unique model of care which places the residents needs as your number one priority, you will help create a home away from home for our residents.
You will be running the cottage like a home, which will include:
- Personal care – showering, grooming, toileting etc.
- Domestic assistance – cooking, cleaning and laundry
All new staff will attend an onsite orientation with a Workplace trainer, have buddy shifts and be supported by experienced Registered Nurses and Managers on site.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a genuine passion for serving elderly people & you want to make a difference in their lives
- Be flexible and able to commit to a range of shifts including nights & weekends
- Value teamwork but also be able to work independently and show initiative
- Have knowledge & experience of people living with Dementia & their needs
- Cert lll or Cert lV in Aged Care, or be studying towards a healthcare related degree would be viewed favourably
What are the benefits of working with HammondCare?
- Recognition for your tenure and dedication with a 6 & 12 month bonus
- Be supported & empowered in your role to really make a difference to our residents
- A workplace trainer on each site committed to your ongoing training & development
- HammondCare College to provide you ongoing opportunities to grow
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need.
As one of Australia’s most innovative health & aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
Does this sound like you? Apply Now!
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, pre-employment medical assessment, must provide evidence of a 2021 vaccination for the influenza virus and Covid 19 and completed an NDIS Worker’s Screening check
Our Talent Acquisition team & Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.