Location:Southern Suburbs & Logan
Closing:Closing in 5 hours
At Opal Health Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally previous experience working in aged or health care
- Experience in a reception/administration role
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional presentation
- Excellent telephone manner and articulation
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook
- This role requires you to work weekends
What Opal can offer you:
- Industry leading hourly rates
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Work/life balance
- Ongoing career development opportunities including access to Opal Scholarships
- Career progression to move up and across into roles within a growing organisation – at Opal we are passionate about growing our team from within!
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance via Opal’s police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
Please note: current COVID-19 & flu vaccinations will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal