Location:Bunbury, Western Australia
Closing:Closing in 13 hours
- We offer a tailored career development framework
- Excellent work culture & progression opportunities
- Bunbury location
Our Bunbury team have an opportunity available for a Graduate Civil Engineer to join the Infrastructure Services team. This exciting opportunity is best suited to a student in their final year or a recent graduate to work in the fast-paced engineering industry on civil infrastructure projects.
By working in an environment that is both challenging and fun, you will develop a diverse range of skills that will help you progress in your career faster. No two projects will be the same. What will be the same though is the fact that you will always be able to take pride in building and managing critical infrastructure across Australia that connects communities and helps us shape a better world!
What we need from you:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- Good leadership, organisational and communication skills with the ability to develop, manage and maintain great relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- A high degree of enthusiasm and drive, with a strong desire to deliver positive outcomes as part of a team
- A practical mindset, with a hands-on approach to getting things done
- Flexibility to undertake regular travel to our project sites, in addition to occasional weekend work or night-shift
Our Graduate Program includes:
- A tailored career development framework (CDF) which provides you with a structured career pathway from a graduate through to a Project Manager
- The CDF empowers and enables you to develop the knowledge, skills and experience required for a long-term career with us
- Genuine hands-on experience acquired through your exposure to different projects within your chosen business stream
- Social learning and networking opportunities through our National Graduate induction, mentoring program and Graduate Community Group
- Engage in personal and professional growth through Fulton Hogan’s formal learning activities such as virtual classrooms, group project and a personalised development plan
- Support and pathways to enable you to become chartered and/or achieve internationally recognised qualifications in your chosen field
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. Apply online with your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Transcript.