Location:Newcastle Waters, NT
Closing:Closing in 3 hours
Our people are dedicated, passionate and their hard work is celebrated and recognised.
We are Consolidated Pastoral Company (CPC) an Australian based beef producer which owns and operates a portfolio of cattle stations across Northern Australia.
We are looking for people to join CPC with a proactive, positive and can-do attitude and contribute to an industry that’s the cornerstone of our country’s economy. And you’d be having a pretty good time doing it, too.
You will embrace the chance to learn and grow with CPC with your key duties and responsibilities:
- Cleaning of guest accommodation and preparing rooms
- Ensure clean and tidy common rooms and eating areas
- Cleaning quarters and staff bathrooms
- Provide assistance to the Station or stock camp cook as required
- General Assistance to the Station Administration Staff as required
What you will need:
- Willingness to live in a remote location and experience life in the Outback
- Ability to create and clean, neat and tidy environment
- Have a flexible approach to work
Work holiday or Visa holders are welcome to apply for this role.
What’s on offer when you join CPC?
- Continuous on-the-job training
- Wages paid according to skill level
- Nutritious, wholesome, and healthy meals and food provided in the station kitchen
- Single air-conditioned accommodation with shared facilities (bathroom and laundry)
- Fare reimbursement to the station
- Seven (7) weeks Annual Leave each year of work
- Further details can be found in the Consolidated Pastoral Company Enterprise Agreement 2021
And … you’ll have the full support of our friendly team.
This is a physically demanding job that includes both indoor and outdoor work in all types of weather and temperature environments.
This job can be physically strenuous (demanding) from time to time. You will be expected to be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, lift, grip, grasp, push and pull various tools and equipment. You will need the ability to frequently lift, push and pull from 10-20 kilo’s and occasionally more. This job will require the ability to ascend/descend ladders.
Values of importance to CPC include Health and Safety, Leadership, Trust, Community and Value Creation.
CPC is proud to build careers in agriculture.