Location:Sydney CBD, NSW
Closing:Closing in 16 hours
Trainee Dental Assistant | Jan 2021 start
- Jump-start your career in Dental Assisting
- Entry-level positions across various locations
- Ongoing industry-best training and mentoring
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to gain your Cert III in Dental Assisting whilst working in one of our fast paced dental centres.
About the role
As a Trainee Dental Assistant you will be responsible for providing clinical and administrative assistance in all aspects of dentistry. The program will see you undertake on the job training under supervision to develop the competency and skills required of a qualified Dental Assistant for a period of 12 month traineeship.
You will work closely with Dentists, Hygienists and experienced Dental Assistants. You will have responsibilities in instrument sterilisation, maintaining a clean and healthy clinical environment and preparing rooms for treatment. Other tasks will include patient care management such as greeting and meeting patients, making follow up appointments and entering patient details into records.
In addition, you will undertake your TAFE Certificate III in Dental Assisting. At the completion of the 12 month traineeship you will have developed the skills to enable you to work in a fast paced and professional clinical environment.
We are looking for candidates with a positive attitude, initiative and the ability to think ahead to provide seamless support to our Dental teams. To be successful you will have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport with patients
- Highly developed skills in time management, attention to detail and prioritisation
- A desire to learn and passion in the healthcare industry
- Ability to work in a structured and team environment
- Ability to complete the requirements of Cert III in Dental Assisting
About HCF and HCF Dental Centres
HCF is Australia’s largest not for profit private health insurer. Our vision is to make health care understandable, affordable, high quality and customer centric.
HCF is proud to offer HCF members access to lower cost, high quality dental services across our network of Dental Centres across 14 locations in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Brisbane. Our Dental Centres use state of the art technology and we are committed to staff development and training.
We believe that by giving our people an inclusive, supportive and healthy working environment, we can do our best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Up to 50 % discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Family & Friends day
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
- Training & Development opportunities
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply.
We are looking for candidates who will be ready to commence employment in January 2021. Don’t miss your opportunity, apply now for this role using the link!