Closing:Closing in 8 hours
Celebrating 60 years of Dental at Australian Unity and due to business growth, we are looking for caring, friendly, and hardworking individuals to begin their dental nursing career with us.
Our Dental Traineeship program is an excellent entry level role to start your career in Dental with Australian Unity.
We are seeking passionate year 12 school graduates or young professionals to join our program on a permanent full-time basis in Melbourne.
Our Traineeship Program
As part of our program you will receive onsite training as well as being enrolled into Chisholm Institute to gain your certificate 3 in dental assisting.
As a dental nurse you will be exposed to the following daily tasks:
- Greeting patients
- Assisting the dentist
- Sterilisation of instruments
- Room preparation
- Comply with infection control and all relevant standards
- Maintaining stock
- General cleaning duties
- Reception duties
Things that matter to us
- Caring and friendly personality with a strong patient focus
- Exceptional organisation in written and verbal communication skills
- Be well presented, punctual, reliable, and professional
- Be able to multi-task
- Willing to work as part of our team
- Show initiative and a problem-solving attitude.
- Demonstrates warm, bold, honest qualities
Benefits and Perks
When you join the Australian Unity family, we take care of each other. Our incredible benefits enhance everyday wellbeing, encourage you to take time to make a difference in the community, and provide amazing discounts on the things that matter:
- Competitive salary (offer above award) and generous incentives for high achievers
- Career progression as well as ongoing training and support
- Uniform allowance
- Corporate discounts – health & general insurance
- 2 Wellbeing leave days per year
Australian Unity is an Equal Opportunity employer
We encourage applications from all members of the community, including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and mature aged people.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people, customers and community, Australian Unity requires that all employees and contractors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 a condition of entry of any Australian Unity workplace. In order to progress your application, you will need to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status, proof of booking for the COVID-19 vaccination, or medical exemption certificate from a registered medical practitioner. Thank you for your understanding.
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please click APPLY to start your application with us today.