Closing:February 10, 2022
About the Opportunity
Summer Hill’s philosophy is designed to focus on identity and belonging for all children with a program rich in language, literacy, creative expression, exploration, investigation and children’s citizenship. Summer Hill has a beautiful learning environment for children and families. Opening hours are 7.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday. Looking for the right candidate to work on a casual basis with possible future opportunity.
We are seeking an experienced Early Learning Diploma Qualified Educator to work on a full time temporary contract till August 2022 and join our progressive team. Your key duties will include:
- Supporting the ongoing development of the children
- Participating in all aspects of the daily running of the centre
- Fostering relationships with families and children throughout the centre
- Maintaining Work Health and Safety always
- Facilitating Play Based Learning
What do I need to succeed?
- Completed Diploma Qualified in Children’s Services (essential)
- Understand the National Quality Framework and ELYF
- Must hold a current Working with Childrens Check (WWCC)
- Strong interpersonal skills (approachable, go-getter, positive attitude)
- Reliable and adaptable team player, who is willing to work across the whole centre
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve. We commit to respecting children and act to keep them safe. As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.