Closing:February 10, 2022
About the Opportunity
This is a great opportunity for passionate and engaging Diploma Qualified Educators to join our team on a permanent part time basis.
At Burwood Preschool, we help children to develop a life-long love of learning and pave the way for the children’s ongoing literacy, numeracy, problem-solving and language development that will ease their transition to ‘big school’, and far beyond.
Burwood PreSchool is a service approved for 40 children.
What you need to succeed:
- Must have completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education.
- Experience working as an Educator in an Early Learning Centre.
- Experience working with children with additional needs (preferred).
- Must hold a current Valid Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- Believe in positive team spirit and embrace working in a diverse team
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”