Closing:February 10, 2022
About the Opportunity
At Uniting Paddington Children’s Centre, we support families with education and care for their children, including a preschool program. Approved places for 80 and open 7.30am to 6pm for children from birth to five years.
We value every child as an individual with a unique personality, interests and needs, so we can best help them to unlock and achieve their potential while enjoying their time in our care.
We are currently seeking a passionate and experienced Diploma Qualified Educator to become part of our supportive team on permanent full time basis!
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
What do I need to succeed?
- Must have completed a Diploma in Children Services (essential), with 2 years previous on the job experience (preferred)
- A work history that demonstrates, programming, recording observations, writing learning stories and supporting the planning of a successful curriculum using the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Must hold a current Valid Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- Believe in positive team spirit and embrace working in a diverse team
What’s in it for me?
- Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
- Salary Packaging – Save money on less tax;
- Vibrant team culture working alongside like-minded individuals;
- Career growth and development opportunities;
- Friendly early education centre environment;
- Access to attending Practice Forums and Professional development opportunities to network with other professionals in our network
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish.
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.