Location:Parramatta and Western Suburbs
Closing:February 10, 2022
About the Opportunity
We are currently looking for an experienced Diploma qualified Educator to join our team at Uniting Westmead Early Learning on a permanent full time basis.
Uniting Westmead is a purpose built service recently open in 2021, operating as a long day care centre with 75 places for children from 6 weeks to 5 years old.
The centre is part of a wider development that brings together a range of Uniting Services across Ageing and Early Learning, creating a unique community around the service.
We are flexible with offering 1 x Full time position or 2 x part time positions for the right candidate.
What you need to succeed:
- Must have completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education.
- Experience working as an Educator in an Early Learning Centre.
- Experience working with children with additional needs (preferred).
- Must hold a current Valid Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- Believe in positive team spirit and embrace working in a diverse team
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish.
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.