Closing:February 10, 2022
About the Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity for a Certificate III or Diploma Qualified Educator to join our team on a casual basis. This is a great opportunity for someone who has completed their qualifications recently and looking to gain some experience in Early Learning!
Who are we?
Uniting White Dove Early Learning offers extended hours, education and care for babies to school age children in a nurturing and creative learning environment. Our service is located in Condell Park and we celebrate the diversity of our children, families, and team. The service is approved for 40 children aged birth – 6years, which fosters a personalised and caring approach. Our indoor learning space is warm and welcoming and our large outdoor area provides a stimulating environment for children to explore.
What you need to succeed:
- Must hold a Certificate III or Diploma in Children’s Services
- Have sound knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Framework
- Must hold a valid Working with Children Check
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- Commitment to inclusive practices
- Demonstrated ability to work within a large team
- Enthusiasm for facilitating quality learning experiences to achieve children’s outcomes.
What’s in it for me?
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
- Fabulous work-life balance
- Modern, and friendly childcare centre environment
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, First Aid Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.