Closing:Closing in 1 hours
Entry Level Part Time Positions – Tamworth (NSW)
Benefits and Perks
- Attractive, above award pay rates in accordance with TFIT Production Employees Enterprise Agreement 2019
- Roster options available are 9am to 3pm or 5pm to 11pm
- On the job training provided
- Regular career development opportunities available
- Excellent WHS culture
- Internal promotions encouraged
About the Role:
Due to an increase in production, we are looking for part time entry-level meat process workers to join the team at our Tamworth facility. Production runs over two shifts, from Monday to Friday (inclusive) roster options available are 9am to 3pm or 5pm to 11pm paid at an attractive, above award pay rate in accordance with our EA.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Boning Room Packing and sorting tasks
- Boning Room General labouring tasks
Skills & Experience
No previous experience or skills are required as on the job training is provided
A 100% Australian owned and operated Company, Thomas Foods International Tamworth (TFIT) is an industry leader in the small stock processing industry. The plant is one of three meat processing facilities owned and operated by Thomas Foods International and produces lamb & sheep products for domestic and export sale across 80 countries.
Please note, all shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment Health Assessment and Drug Test.