Closing:April 30, 2022
Fitter & Electrical Apprenticeships
We have a number of apprenticeship opportunities available at our Teys Australia facilities across Australia, both in Fitting (Mechanical) and Electrical trades. This opportunity will allow you to study your trade and work at the same time. You will be a full time employee right from the start, earning a wage + super with occasional overtime, penalty rates + other great benefits!
What you need to be successful?
At Teys we value commitment, reliability, and hard work. We understand that as a school leaver you may have some or no previous work experience and that is okay with us! We will train you with the skills and knowledge needed for your job.
Seven key things we need from you:
- Looking to study either a Fitter (Mechanical) or Electrical Trade qualification; if you have already started your first year, that’s ok with us!
- Current drivers licence;
- Excellent communications and technical skills;
- Be organised and committed, turn up for your shift on time every time;
- Be safe and act responsibly, safety is everyone’s responsibility including you;
- Be a team player and willing to help others get the job done;
- Be patient, there is a lot to learn and getting used to the job can take some time but it is all part of the process.
The Application Process:
- After submitting your application, it will be reviewed by the Human Resource Manager. They will contact you to discuss your application before organising an interview either onsite or online.
- Once past the interview stage, we will need to conduct both an aptitude and physical assessment which will help us to assess if you are physically fit for the job requirements, at this stage we will also conduct a drug and alcohol test.
- Finally, we will conduct a Q-Fever vaccination process and you will move on to being inducted into Teys.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment within a growing business offering excellent career development and opportunities, we encourage you to apply today. Please submit your resume and cover letter.