Location:Various Locations, All States & Territories
Closing:February 25, 2022
Live the Goodlife
About Goodlife Health Clubs:
As Australia’s premier, privately-owned fitness organisation, Goodlife Health Clubs is in a unique position to kickstart your career in the sector. We currently operate 89 premium clubs in Queensland, Victoria, South Australia, and Western Australia – providing improved health, well-being and a sense of accomplishment to more than 270,000 people. We give our members access to industry-leading gym facilities, innovative group fitness classes and bespoke personal training solutions – empowering people throughout Australia to live the Goodlife.
As both a service provider and employer our mission is simple: Move people to achieve great things.
Member Services Representatives (MSR’s) interact with our members on a daily basis. It is their job to welcome everyone to the club, providing encouragement, and solving problems so that our members feel at home and can focus on achieving their goals.
MSR’s are instrumental to our members’ stories of success, they remove barriers and foster an inclusive, supportive environment that allow our members to thrive.
- The ability to solve problems, and overcome obstacles
- Outstanding communication abilities – able to listen, understand, empathise and influence others
- Naturally driven to achieve individual and team goals
- A team player
- An understanding of how to create an exceptional customer experience
No prior experience is required. We believe that if you have the right attributes and share our vision, we can give you the tools you need to thrive with us.
As a member of the Goodlife team you will have access to our Gold Certification and Emerging Leaders programs to accelerate your career with us.
In addition, for employees who meet eligibility criteria, you can choose to access free qualifications including a Cert III in Business (Customer Engagement), Cert III Business (Business Administration), Cert III in Retail, Cert IV in Business or a Diploma in Business.
What we can offer you:
A career where your actions can impact the health, well-being and confidence of the people you interact with.
In addition we offer:
- A competitive package including base salary, super and uncapped commission
- A complimentary Goodlife membership
- Additional benefits including anniversary leave days and an additional free gym membership for friends and family as part of our recognition for service awards
- Career opportunities with Fitness and Lifestyle Group – Asia Pacific’s largest diversified fitness group – develop your career across our brands, locations and disciplines
- Ongoing training and support to develop your customer service, sales and leadership skills
About Fitness & Lifestyle Group:
We are proud to be part of Fitness and Lifestyle Group (FLG). FLG’s portfolio of globally renowned fitness brands includes Goodlife Health Clubs, Fitness First Australia, Jetts, Zap, Barry’s, and HYPOXI. FLG has 500+ physical locations across Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Singapore, and Thailand. Our 10,000+ employees currently help almost a million people live happier, healthier and more active lives, delivering 65 million+ workouts per year.
Please visit our website: careers.goodlife.com.au for a list of all of our current vacancies.
Please note, we are currently only able to accept applications from those aged 18 and over.