Location:Lismore and Far North Coast,Port Macquarie and Mid North Coast
Closing:February 24, 2022
We’re looking for graduate nurses to join our residential aged care team. If you’re weighing up your options after study, consider the benefits of nursing in a Uniting home instead of a hospital.
6 reasons why you should choose nursing at Uniting
- Your nursing skills will have the chance to shine while you make a real difference. From wound care and medication management, to acute care and rehabilitation, as well as planning, communication and compassion.
- You’ll be truly appreciated by residents and families for supporting their wellbeing.
- You’ll gain valuable leadership skills you probably weren’t taught at uni. And we’ll support you with training and development in your areas of interest.
- Unlike rotating hospital rosters, you’ll have regular shifts for work-life balance.
- You’ll be an advocate for older people, believing in their right to age with dignity and respect. Your daily practice of person-centered care will demonstrate how vital and skilled aged care nursing really is.
- As an experienced and dedicated practitioner, you’ll be noticed and promoted faster than you would in the hospital system.
Apply now and create your future with us. Uniting is committed to supporting people through all ages and stages of life, and we always welcome everyone exactly as they are. If you share our values of being compassionate, respectful, imaginative and bold, we’d love to hear from you.
To learn more about the benefits of working at Uniting click here
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.