Closing:Closing in 18 hours
- Immediate Start
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
- Exposure to a variety of customer
At Programmed we are passionate about sourcing great local talent and providing our people with opportunities for growth and development. We have a long and proud history of employing apprentices in our business with many of our leaders having started their careers undertaking an Apprenticeship.
Due to continued growth we are looking for hardworking and enthusiastic individuals to join our VIC Property Services team. We have a number of Horticulture and Paint apprenticeship opportunities currently available across Victoria and we currently seeking expressions of interest.
We are looking for people with a genuine interest in wanting to pursue a career in horticulture or commercial painting. Individuals who are eager to learn and who can demonstrate our core company values of personal safe leadership, care and empathy, good old fashioned customer services and diversity, inclusion & equality.
Working closely with the branch including a team of qualified trades people and a project managers, branch manager and even other apprentices you will learn all facets of the trade whilst being provided with a safe working environment.
We will ensure that you will receive formal training and hands on experience in a supportive environment to succeed in the role. Your week will incorporate learning the trade at Tafe and receiving hands-on experience on a customer site.
An apprenticeship can open up a world of possibilities.
Skills and Experience
- Motivation to succeed and a willingness to learn
- Values team work and has a positive attitude to working in a safe and productive manner
- Ability to follow direction with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to listen and understand customer and company requirements
- Commitment to building a long term career
- A current driver’s license
To express your interest in these opportunities please send an email including your resume to either MaintenanceHR@programmed.com.au or email@example.com and let us know which apprenticeship you are interested in.