Closing:April 21, 2022
- Join an innovative customer centric not-for-profit organisation
- Do you want to make a difference in your community?
- Do you have great customer service skills?
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce or looking for a rewarding and challenging new career?
- If you have answered yes to any of the above, please apply now!
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Our focus is always on the people we serve, no matter where they are at in their life.
About Local Area Coordination Partners in the Community (PITC) Program
The NDIS Partners in the Community Program for Local Area Coordination (LAC) Services works in partnership with the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) to assist people with disability, their families and carers to achieve tangible outcomes, exercise choice and control and engage with the National Disability Insurance Schemes (NDIS).
Uniting LAC support people aged 7-65 who have NDIS plans and are eligible for the Scheme, as well as connect people, who are not eligible for the Scheme, to services and supports in their local community.
Uniting is delivering Local Area Coordination in the local communities across the Western Sydney Service Area, including Auburn, Blacktown, Holroyd, Parramatta and The Hills Shire.
- Working with people with disability, their families and carers at all stages of the customer journey
- Working with people to build their individual capacity
- Connecting people to services and supports in their local community
- Maintain data integrity
Benefits & Culture:
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as well as people with a disability are encouraged to apply.
- Salary packaging (visit https://accesspay.com.au/ for more information)
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid travel entitlements
- Staff discounts with major retailers
- Diversity and Inclusion peer support groups
- Ongoing training and mentoring so you can continue to improve and learn new skills
- An accessible employee assistance program to support your wellbeing
- Further career development opportunities
How to apply:
Please read the position description attached below for more information about the role and ensure you address all of the selection criteria when applying.
Position Description: LAC_Local Area Coordinator.pdf
Employment with Uniting LAC Program is subject to satisfactory background checks which include Working with Children Check clearance, Reference Checks, State and National Police Checks and entry level checks conducted by Services Australia.
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
More information about Uniting LAC Careers can be found here in our video: Uniting LAC Careers – “We are you”