Closing:Closing in 18 hours
- Are you or do you know anyone interested in a career in Livestock?
- Kick start your career in Livestock marketing with an industry leader
At Nutrien Ag Solutions, our purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
For over 150 years, our business has been integral to the Australian agricultural industry. We are committed to providing quality local advice, knowledge and expertise for customers and helping feed Australia’s future. With a national network of more than 700 locations, Nutrien Ag Solutions is one of the largest agribusinesses operating in Australia.
Employing the best and brightest minds, our business is supported by an extensive network of corporate branches, franchises, members and agents. Our team are experts in a range of different farming areas, including precision farming services, marketing livestock and wool, agricultural services, finance, insurance, ag merchandise, water and real estate. We are offering an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to work within the rural industry while gaining valuable skills for the future.
This is an entry-level role into the business and offers successful candidates the chance to gain valuable experience in all aspects of the livestock activity while completing a Certificate in Livestock Marketing training program.
Training will be offered in key areas including:
- Providing professional service and support to all clients, suppliers and the business
- Safe handling of animals
- Identifying customers’ needs and ensuring these are met during and after the sale
- The full portfolio of livestock marketing products and services offered by Nutrien Ag Solutions to improve the return from livestock activitie
Applicants must have a strong desire to learn and succeed in the livestock industry, excellent customer service skills, and strong negotiation abilities and will also demonstrate:
- Completion of Year 12
- Minimum of at least 12 months working in the Agriculture or similar industry with a strong preference for at least 12 months experience working with sheep and/or cattle
- Current motor vehicle license
- Demonstrate initiative and be keen to learn
- Reliable with a good work ethic
We believe that our diverse workforce is a key strength of our business and we aim to attract the best talent to achieve our strategic goal of being the leading Australian Agribusiness and Employer of Choice in our sector. Our leaders create an environment of mutual respect with inclusive teams and value the individual contributions of our employees. We champion Australian agriculture and lead the way in innovation and investment in the future of farming.
If you are determined to make a difference and want to join a diverse organisation offering the opportunity to gain exposure to Australia’s key growth industry, click on the APPLY button. To find out more about Nutrien Ag Solutions go to https://www.nutrienagsolutions.com.au/ or follow us on LinkedIn.
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien Ag Solutions’ policies, you may be required to undergo a background check and/or a pre-employment medical. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.