Closing:December 30, 2022
KFC is the world’s most popular chicken restaurant chain, specializing in our famous Original Recipe® fried chicken. It all started with one cook who created a finger lickin’ good recipe more than 75 years ago, a list of secret herbs and spices scratched out on the back of the door to his kitchen. That cook was Colonel Harland Sanders, of course, and today we still follow his formula for success, with real cooks breading and freshly preparing our delicious chicken by hand. Our aim is to put a smile on people’s faces around the world and give every customer a special experience on each occasion. Our vision is that our jobs will be the best in the world for those committed to serving great food and looking after customers better than anyone else.
We are currently seeking a Restaurant General Manager to continue to lead and develop our Pacific Fair Food Court, Qld team. This is a highly accountable role that will ensure all company policies and procedures are successfully implemented and maintained. Therefore, it is important you have a strong business acumen and a passion for people.
- Demonstrable managerial skills
- Experience in Quick Service Restaurant or hospitably industry
- Proven ability to engage, lead and motivate Team Members
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and interpersonal
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Must have competent computer skills
- Energetic, resourceful and committed
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous quarterly bonus structure
- Professional development opportunities
- Career progression in an ASX200 listed company
Becoming an Restaurant General Manager with KFC will give you the freedom to be the real you.
If you want to make a difference and be a part of the continuing success of KFC, apply now and submit your resume and a covering letter detailing your experience.
KFC is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and as such, all applicants will receive equal consideration for employment for which they qualify.