Location:Banksia Grove, WA
Closing:Closing in 16 hours
- Awesome Opportunity to work with Iconic Brand
- Job Locations - Banksia Grove
- Work with a motivated and loyal team
With a laser focus on taste, our hand prepared and breaded fried chicken, slow cooked rotisserie chicken and unexpected sides positions Chicken Treat as The Chicken Heros!
In 1976 Frank Romano opened the first Chicken Treat in Western Australia, introducing the public to a more Mediterranean method of cooking and seasoned chicken. People flocked to taste this new twist on rotisserie chicken and came back for their chicken rolls and the legendary Hawaiian Pack.
Now with over 40 years in operations…
Chicken Treat is an iconic Australian chicken brand with a network of over 50 stores across Western Australia and Queensland. With aggressive growth plans for the future including the development of new stores and an extensive refurbishment program, there’s a whole world of franchising opportunity on offer to the right candidates.
About the Gig
As a Restaurant Manager you will be passionate, driven, well presented and hands-on with exceptional customer service standards. Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring effective day-to-day management of the store whilst achieving targets
- Financial management including stock take and increasing sales
- Assisting to drive cultural change
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Experience in hospitality, retail or QSR environment
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a management/supervisory role
- Financial management experience is desirable
- A high level of food safety awareness
- Exceptional interpersonal and people management skills
- Great team leadership and coaching skills and the ability to act as a role model
- Delegation and time management skills
- An energetic and vibrant personality
- Strong work ethic with a desire to make a difference
- The ability to work within a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
What can Chicken Treat offer you?
If you are someone who thrives working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, hands-on team environment and would like to join a dynamic, fun and progressive organisation then this is an excellent opportunity for you
If you’d like to kick off a craveable career with us today, Please click on the ‘APPLY‘ button today.