Location:South West and M5 Corridor
Closing:January 28, 2022
About the role
This is a full time contract until 28 June 2024, 35 hours per week.
Uniting Counselling and Mediation is an initiative of the Australian Government and provides a range of counselling services for children, youth and families.
As the Senior Administration Officer you will focus on a range of operational administrative tasks supporting our team of Child and Family Therapist’s, Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners, and the Intake and Assessment team.
The Senior Administration Officer will be the first point of contact on the phone, email and face to face for a our clients so excellent customer service skills and empathetic communication are key for this role. As well as working closely with the Centre Manager, you will tasks will include but limited to invoicing/reconciling, reporting, managing petty cash, booking and scheduling appointments and minute taking for meetings.
- Extensive administrative experience in a similar role supporting a large team
- Experience in managing a busy switchboard
- Ability to work in a diverse and fast paced environment
- Good knowledge of business process ideology and experience in financial management systems
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks with excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, professionally and empathetically
- Proven experience in dealing with confidential issues
- Experience in WHS and/or training
- Current NSW drivers licence
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Join an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the community
- Hands on training, development and mentoring with a leading provider
- Tax free salary packaging entitlements of up to $16,000 per year Tax free salary packaged meal & entertainment card of up to $2,650 per year (pro-rata)
Applications close on Friday, 28 January 2022.
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
For questions about the role or to find out more please contact Soraya Kauhiva firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466 867 721.