Location:Wollongong, Illawara and South Coast
Closing:April 21, 2022
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
We welcome all people regardless of their lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Our services touch the lives of thousands of Australians every day at every stage of life, from early childhood education and care; services for vulnerable families, children and young people, disability programs and aged care. We are for everyone, just as they are.
About the Role
This role is a part time closed period contract until 30 June 2024 – 4 days per week
We are looking for a Senior Supervisor FDRP to join the Uniting Family Relationship Centre in Wollongong on a part time closed period basis.
Using your extensive skills and experience you will provide high level Family Dispute Resolution in programs offered by Uniting. Under the delegation from the Centre Manager you’ll provide clinical supervision to Family Relationship Centre Staff to enable them to best meet the individual needs of children, couples and families.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced accredited FDRP with clinical supervision experience looking for a supportive team environment and ongoing professional development.
Our ideal Candidate will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Psychology, Social Work or equivalent
- Registration as a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner – qualifications, experience and training prescribed by the Family Law Regulations
- 5 years prior experience as an FDR/Mediation Practitioner
- Competence in working with issues of violence and abuse
- Previous experience in the provision of clinical supervision
- Demonstrated ability to manage high conflict individuals, couples and families with complex issues
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as be able to contribute to the functioning of a team
- Knowledge of Family Law
- Accredited post graduate training in FDR
- Previous experience in a team leader or a management role
- Prior experience in working with children and adolescents
- Experience and expertise in promotion
Accompanying Uniting’s fulfilling careers are a range of excellent benefits including:
- Salary Packaging benefits, designed to increase your take home salary
- Registered Training Organization
If the idea of working for a progressive not-for-profit organization excites you, then click APPLY now to get your application started!
For more information about the role please email email@example.com
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which include a National Police Check and Reference Check.
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.