Location:North West and Hills District
Closing:February 11, 2022
Uniting Wirreanda is looking for passionate Care Workers to join the team and assist in providing the best care for our residents who is available for rotating 24 hour shifts.
We are looking for individuals who align with our company values of Imagination, Bold, Respectful, Compassionate and are able to demonstrate these on a daily basis.
Qualifications and experience
- Cert IV in Aged Care/equivalent qualifications OR willing to undertake a Cert IV.
- Experience working in Aged Care (preferred)
- Providing personal care and daily hygiene assistance
- Assisting with meals and feeding
- Assisting with medication and simple wound dressings
- Recognise, report and respond to changes in residents conditions
Benefits & culture
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer. Uniting supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Ongoing training & development
- Salary Packaging
- Other bonuses
- Career development opportunities
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which include a National Police Check and Reference Check.
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.