Back to employers
Banking, Insurance & Finance
Allianz Australia Insurance Limited is
one of Australia’s largest general insurers and employs over 4,500 employees.
We globally insure the majority of Global Fortune 500 companies and is ranked number one insurer in Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
We have been awarded Large
General Insurance Company of the Year 2017 (ANZIIF Australian Insurance Industry Awards), Employer of Choice for Women 2009-2013 (EOWA) and Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 2016 (WGEA).
Are we a perfect match?
- You have ideally completed your basic studies with excellent grades.
- You have excellent command of English (written and spoken).
- You have proven versatility through extra-curricular activities.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You are able to work independently and as part of a team.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You have a structured work approach and good organisational skills.
- You strive for excellent results.
- You have innovative ideas and like to challenge the status quo.
- You are able to take initiative and work efficiently to tight deadlines.
- You are a team player.
- You believe in the power of diversity. Allianz offers career opportunities to graduates and school leavers in a diverse range of roles.
Go behind the scenes with our industry career videos to find out more about some of Australia's most popular jobs.
At a Glance
Award winning employer
Employer of choice for Gender Equality, Australia’s Large General Insurance Company of the year.
Work with people from all different backgrounds and experiences.
Opportunities to grow
Focussed on growing talent from within with the support of structured learning and career pathway programs.
We offer challenging work and many opportunities for you to grow your career with us.
Support to succeed
Be part of a company that works well together to go further.
Digital by default
We want to become a completely digitalised company.
Certainty and Strength
Join a dynamic worldwide insurer who is growing from strength to strength.
Structured programs for young talent
We offer structured career pathways for those entering the workforce through Graduate Programs, Internships and entry level roles.
In the Community
We actively support the RSPCA, Cancer Council and Starlight foundation. We have major partnerships with Australian Paralympic Committee and Settlement Services International.
Attractive Employee Benefits
We offer many rewarding benefits for work and life.
Our Community Partners
Allianz Outreach is a powerful yet simple way for our employees to make a real difference in our community by donating directly to charities who help those in need. The charites we support were nominated by our employees.
Your Career Development
We know career development is important to help you achieve your dreams, and to help Allianz be sustainable. We provide a wide variety of ways that our people can build skills, explore their talent and stay challenged throughout their career with us.
New to Insurance
We understand that entering a new field is exciting and challenging, even if you have years of work experience behind you, so we provide plenty of support to make your move to insurance seamless.
We offer a variety of ways for you to get to know our business: leadership programs, company team briefings, and formal technical and insurance training.
At Allianz we support you with information, guidance and tools to help you develop and grow in your current role and equip you for your future with us.
Our career framework opens up a wide range of possibilities for you to explore across the entire organisation, locally and internationally. It provides a comprehensive set of career development tools including planning templates, role profiles, divisional career maps and competency assessments.
If you are undertaking job-related qualifications such as Bachelor’s Degrees, Post Graduate Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates in certain fields of study, Allianz may help you with your expenses. Business critical qualifications such as Actuarial Studies, the Allianz Corporate Graduate Program and CA / CPA courses are often fully subsidised.
If you are looking for rewarding benefits for work and life, Allianz is your home.
Deals and Discounts
- Significant discounts on Allianz insurance products
- Discounts for travel and accommodation, health insurance, medical and dental services, fitness, entertainment, electronics, and appliances
- Personalised one-on-one independent financial advisor consultations
- Discounted rates on financial advice, home loan reviews, personal loan packages and financial health checks provided by our banking partners
- Packaged novated leases on motor vehicles, from your pre-tax pay
- Packaged parking and airline lounge memberships, from your pre-tax pay
- Up to $500 per year in matched additional superannuation contributions
- $500 gross bonus each time you successfully refer great talent to Allianz
- Free 24/7 confidential independent counselling for you and your family through our Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working arrangements to help you balance work and life
- Up to 4 weeks additional leave through salary averaging
- 12 weeks paid parental leave when you are a primary carer, with an additional 2 weeks paid parental leave or 2 weeks base salary contributed towards superannuation
- Access to family and emergency leave and other support if you need it
- Ability to substitute a non-national public holiday in order to observe another recognised religious holiday
- 1 day of paid leave per year to volunteer your time to your chosen charity
- Outreach programs with the RSPCA, Starlight Children’s Foundation and the Australian Cancer Council
- Ease of donating to our partner charities directly from your pre-tax pay
- Fun and engaging health and wellbeing activities including our global Allianz Sports competition every four years
- Networking groups on a range of topics such as gender and LGBTI
- Involvement in support for our many talent programs that provide career opportunities and support for refugees and migrants, scholarships to highly deserving individuals to further their education or qualifications and many other new initiatives
There are currently no jobs available
Unfortunately there are currently no positions available at Allianz, please check back soon.