About the role:
This role is focused on supporting and assisting us connect and support Aboriginal families within the area to community networks and services.
Skills and experience:
- Able to consult and work in partnership with families, local services and community to identify needs and priorities.
- Connect families and community with services within Cabramatta Multicultural Family Centre
- Able to plan, facilitate and achieve outcomes in partnership with families
- Effectively collaborate with other programs within Cabramatta Multicultural Family Centre
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Career opportunities across multiple service streams in a large NFP provider
- Ongoing professional and personal development opportunities.
- Work within an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the communities in which they live in
Applications close: Monday, 6 September 2021 at 11:55pm.
To chat further about the role, contact Soraya from the Uniting Talent team on 0466 867 721.
This is an Aboriginal Identified role. Having an understanding of your local community and key Aboriginal stakeholders in your community is essential.
Uniting considers that being an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, is a genuine occupational qualification under s14 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 (NSW).