Location:Sydney - North West and Hills District
Closing:May 22, 2024
About the opportunity
Uniting is seeking Administration Officer to work at our Uniting Thomas Bowden Facility on a Part-time basis
The role is responsible for developing fortnightly staff. You will be responsible for managing daily rosters, coordinating staff shifts, shift replacements and leave requests as well as completing payroll within the home.
This role is central to the delivery of our person-centred approach and is the face of Uniting that goes beyond the Administration Officer role, to welcome and support clients and their families during the moving in process. You will actively seek out opportunities to engage and build connections across the household and the broader community.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Answer calls of various internal/external stakeholders and resident families
- In collaboration with the Service Manager, rosters will be up-to-date and available to all team members so you will be able to utilise a rostering system and day-to-day management of daily rosters
- Organising meetings and education schedules and minute taking
- Ordering of supplies and consumables
- Scan, upload and file documents of residents and staff securely in the SharePoint system.
- Process invoices in the system in a timely manner
- Communicate well with clients with varied needs and backgrounds.
- Assist residents by performing various tasks such as , preparing rooms, transport reservations and arranging for service bookings.
- Engage and build community connections, prompting the services of Uniting
- Facilitate quality, timely and effective communication maintaining privacy and confidentiality of each client
- Promote the rights and privacy of our clients, in accordance with relevant policy and legislation
- Certificate 3 in Business Administration, Customer Service or equivalent qualification/experience
Skills & experience
The candidate must have good hands-on experience with a computer system as the job requires working on different platforms like CRM, roster, worksmart dynamics, placing online orders for laundry and equipment/accessories for the facility.
- Rostering experience is a must
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Ability to problem solve, negotiate, mediate and resolve conflict
- High attention to detail and multitasking
- Great organisation and time management skills
- High level computer skills including outlook, teams, Microsoft office, Client data management systems
Benefits & culture
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer. Uniting supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Ongoing training & development
- Career development opportunities
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which include a National Police Check and Reference Check