Uniting Recovery delivers clinical mental health programs across Sydney including the headspace and LikeMind programs. headspace aims to reduce the burden of disease in young people aged 12-25 years caused by mental health and related substance use disorders through early identification and effective, evidence-based intervention. LikeMind provides free and confidential integrated services for adults experiencing mental health concerns, as well as their families and carers.
- Administration Officer – Mental Health Clinical Services
- Full time until 30 June 2022 in Mount Druitt
- Attractive rates + Generous salary packaging benefits
The Admin Officer is responsible for providing administrative assistance to the mental health services headspace and LIkeMind. This includes support for the clinicians, private contractors, medical staff, other onsite service providers, as well as reception coverage.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1) Provide day-to-day administrative support to staff members of the site as required
2) Co-ordinating the day-to-day support to the running of the services
3) Provide support to the private practice and consortium models of the site
4) Compliance and adherence with all Parramatta Mission policies and procedures
5) Undertake any other administrative duties as required by the Leadership Team within
the scope of the position and competence of the employee concerned
1. Demonstrated ability to prioritise work within established routines, methods and procedures
2. Demonstrated ability to work under limited supervision, individually or in a team and provide handovers to colleagues
3. Demonstrated ability to perform work with a medium level of accountability or discretion
4. Willingness to learn relevant skills or tasks in administration as required
5. Sound problem-solving skills, and ability to work well under pressure (in a busy role)
6. Excellent computer skills, including MS Office Skills, and efficient and accurate typing ability
7. Sound communication skills, including excellent phone manner
8. Demonstrate a youth and client friendly, non-judgemental approach to ensure young people (clients) feel safe and welcome when accessing headspace and/or other services
9. Professional and customer service attitude towards visiting consumers and young people
1. Previous experience of using electronic medical records, liaising with Medicare and invoicing
2. Experience working in an NGO and/or in mental health setting
3. Medical reception experience
To Apply, click the Apply button & attach your Resume and Cover Letter addressing the Essential criteria.
What we offer:
An attractive salary with generous NFP salary packaging benefits, along with professional development and training opportunities in a friendly work environment.
This is your opportunity to promote hope and recovery in peoples lives!
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted and must be prepared to undergo a Criminal Check and Working with Children Check.
Enquiries only to email@example.com . To Apply do not email cv but click Apply button.