About the opportunity
You will be responsible for ensuring the implementation of group and in-home services (including Healthy Living for Seniors) are effectively delivered with the aim of enhancing wellness, independence and social connections for our clients.. This role is based in Chatswood and will require travel and will be a full time permanent opportunity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contribute towards the planning of group and in-home service programs
- Facilitate, oversee and deliver group and in-home service programs
- Oversee the performance of Support Workers and Volunteers, in close collaboration with the Team leaders
- Contribute towards the efficiency and effectiveness of the Home and Community Care teams
- Act as a key contact for coordinating the delivery of client services in collaboration with the local team
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Ensure compliance with Home Care Quality Standards
- Provide positive and collaborative teamwork.
- Previous experience and or qualifications in an Allied Heath, Aged Care, Leisure and Lifestyle or Community Aged Care environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed understanding of care delivery in community care and a commitment to best practice and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced work environment.
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- Access to a comprehensively insured vehicle
- Prior experience in a similar role within the Aged Care or Disability Industry
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Degree/Diploma or higher in the relevant field of study
- Food Handling Certificate
- CHCCS3030A Provide Physical assistance with medication
- CHCAC319A Provide Support to people living with Dementia
- LR bus driver’s licence
Benefits & culture
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle choices, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
- Salary packaging entitlements of up to $15900 tax free income
- Ongoing training & development
- Career development opportunities