Closing:Closing in 1 hours
About Uniting: At Uniting we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. we work to inspire people, enliven communities, and confront injustice. Our focus is always on the people we serve.
As an organisation we are Imaginative, Respectful, Compassionate, and Bold.
About the role:
This role is responsible for providing data driven analytics and insights to support the Property Asset Management Team in administering efficient quality assets as well as developing and implementing appropriate and consistent operating procedures across a large (approx. 1,000 buildings) and complex property portfolio.
As the Asset Manager – Property Analysis & Process, your role specifically will:
- Providing analysis of relevant research and operational information and assisting managers to evaluate and integrate the information they receive.
- Coordinating and maintaining team management systems and ensuring relevant information is input on a consistent and regular basis.
- Providing a collection of relevant data to assist with budgeting, the operation of the team and production of regular reports.
- Conducting specialised studies as required, providing insights into the operation of the team and the organisation.
- Oversee the centralised asset information database and its integration with other software and business units
- Undertake and deliver high quality, well researched and reasoned analysis of asset data to assist the organisation in delivering continuous improvement strategies to achieve its organisational objectives
- Assist with identifying and implementing operational efficiencies
- Contribute to the development of Uniting’s property asset performance management framework
- Produce appropriate reports to line management to assist with organisational governance and decision-making structures
- Develop, monitor and report on business unit KPIs
- Manage internal program or works and projects as required
- Act as Relief Asset Manager during extended leave periods
- Manage the technical and administrative functions of the Asset Management team
- Coordinates regular and irregular inspection and maintenance of all technical systems
- Develop the Asset Management suite of policy and procedure documentation
- Leads the procurement activities on behalf of the Asset Management team
- Performs other related duties as reasonably requested
You will be a driven and energetic professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills. You’re unquestionably a people person with exceptional interpersonal skills which assist you to build and maintain strong relationships with your internal & external stakeholders.
Typically this role will require Five (5) or more years’ experience in your field of expertise. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be organized, systematic, thorough, accurate and disciplined. You will be continuing to develop in your area of expertise and be expected to provide innovative ideas to solve problems in your discipline. It is expected that you will be developing good skills at navigating a complex organisation, forging relationships, and managing through influence rather than direct authority as required
- Bachelor qualification in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Not for profit, aged care or housing sector experience
If this challenging role is the one you have been waiting for, we are keen to receive your application as soon as possible. A comprehensive CV along with a cover letter outlining your suitability according to the position description (click the below link to access)
Please do take a look at Uniting, you might be surprised to learn how far and wide our numerous service streams reach. We are a highly respected NFP organisation (the one with the rainbow tick) We are recognised as an Employer of Choice with a combined workforce of over 10,000 superb, dedicated employees and volunteers. Check us out at www.uniting.org
Uniting actively contributes to a safe and supportive working environment that is inclusive of all staff through celebrating their nationality, cultural background, LGBTI status, abilities, gender, age, and uniqueness.
This role offers a highly attractive competitive remuneration, salary packaging benefits, and the opportunity to really make a positive difference to the lives of others.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which will include a national Police check, working with children check, working with vulnerable people check and reference checks.