Location:Wollongong, Illawara & South Coast
Closing:June 10, 2022
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
This recently expanded home is spacious, light filled, and backs out onto the ocean – the perfect location for your next role!
About the role:
NOTE: There are night duty shifts available for those who wish to work them. However, we also have AM and PM shifts available.
- Cert III in Aged Care or Cert IV in Aged Care
- If you don’t hold the above certificates but you are currently 2nd or 3rd year Bachelor of Nursing student you are also welcome to apply
- Flexibility to work across a 24/7 rotating roster is desirable
- Adaptable to change and enjoys working in a team environment
- Have permanent Australian Residency, Citizenship or an appropriate work visa
What you can expect from us:
- Industry leading hourly rates
- 25% loading if employed on a casual basis
- Family friendly rosters
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Opportunity to be a part of the Opal Scholarship Program
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within Opal
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal’s police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
Please note: in accordance governance a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/careers-enquiry
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal