Location:Parramatta and Western Suburbs
Closing:November 7, 2021
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
About the opportunity
An exciting opportunity exists for a Business Performance Analyst to join our Home and Community Care team on a 2 year full-time closed period contract. Reporting directly to the Quality Improvement Lead, you will be responsible for analysing health data, providing advice and making recommendations on strategies and care decisions to improve business outcomes. This role will be based in our Parramatta office, with an opportunity to work remotely.
- Analyse and interpret clinical and allied health data to produce information used to assess the present and future performance
- Develop actionable insights and recommendations from analysing data and trends to help drive business outcomes
- Develop performance indicators and benchmarks, including trend analysis through dashboard reporting
- Review performance and operational data to identify business risk and work with leadership to inform and mitigate risk
- Produce reporting in accordance with best practice principles and strategy.
- Proactively identify and highlight areas of both opportunities and significant challenges, including the potential financial impact.
- Regularly engage with key stakeholders to facilitate data collection, review, analysis and to understand relevant business segments and develop benchmarks
- Be the subject matter expert to management and support projects related to strategy and business outcomes.
- Participate and/or lead internal projects and deep dives while working closely with key stakeholders to deliver on these outcomes.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to recommend strategies to improve business outcomes.
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Economics, Statistics/Analytics, Finance, or related fields.
- Typically, this role will require five (5) or more years’ experience in your field of expertise with two (2) or more years in a similar role.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be organised, systematic, thorough, accurate and disciplined. P
- Possess good skills at navigating a complex organisation, forging relationships, and managing through influence rather than direct authority as required.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in data management, data analytics, data modelling, business intelligence, developing metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Visio and Power BI
- Experience in project methodology such as Agile or Six Sigma
- Experience in the Aged Care and understanding of health care industry
- Knowledge and experience using Carelink
Benefits & culture
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Salary packaging
- Ongoing training & development
- Career development opportunities
Apply Now! Applications close November 7th 2021.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which includes a National Police Check and Reference Checks.