Location:Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Closing:November 14, 2021
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 80 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 9,500.
About the role:
- Based at Armadale Place Care Community.
- Casual/Relief role available covering sick/annual leave.
If you enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment, while passionate about growing your career in aged care, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What we look for:
- A Certificate III/IV or Diploma in Community Services/Leisure & Lifestyle preferred.
- Empathy and Shared Values to support those we care for.
- Experience working in dementia and/or aged care preferred.
- Knowledge of the 8 Standards of Care.
- Previous experience supporting or delivering sport or recreational activity programs ideal.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
What Opal can offer you:
- Develop your career with succession planning and training.
- Access to leading talent and management programs.
- Supportive Management.
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Health and wellness programs
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal’s police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and you will be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions.
From 1st February 2021, you are required to obtain an NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit: