Uniting Wirreanda is looking for passionate Care Workers to join the team and assist in providing the best care for our residents who is available for rotating 24 hour shifts on a casual basis.
We are looking for individuals who align with our company values of Imagination, Bold, Respectful, Compassionate and are able to demonstrate these on a daily basis.
Qualifications and experience:
- Cert IV in Aged Care/equivalent qualifications OR willing to undertake a Cert IV.
- Experience working in Aged Care (preferred)
- Providing personal care and daily hygiene assistance
- Assisting with meals and feeding
- Assisting with medication and simple wound dressings
- Recognise, report and respond to changes in residents conditions
Uniting is a proud EEO employer and supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices.