Location:Bairnsdale & Gippsland
Closing:November 17, 2021
Kick start a new career at Opal.
No qualification? No worries! We will support you in obtaining a relevant qualification
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare have 80 care communities and a team of over 9,000 across Australia. With 10 new care communities opening in the next two years, we are growing with multiple opportunities on the horizon.
Opal Inverloch Coast – 110bed Care Community is currently seeking passionate Care Support Officers on casual basis to support our care team on Morning and Afternoon Shifts 7 days a week.
About the role:
Our Care Support Officers will support our care team with daily living tasks for our residents to optimise their independence, health, well-being and quality of life. We are looking to build a new team of highly passionate people and have a number of vacancies available.
All applicants must be willing to complete relevant studies within the first year of employment with us. this will be organised by Opal directly.
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Experience working in hospitality or customer service
- A compassionate and empathetic nature
- Willingness to obtain a Certificate III in Individual Support
- Adaptable to change and enjoys working in a team environment
- Hold Citizenship, Permanent Residency or a temporary visa with full work rights.
What Opal can offer you:
- A career pathway to become a qualified carer
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Work/life balance. Health and wellness programs.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal’s police check system and undergo pre-employment medical & drug screening. Candidates will also be required to have the flu & covid vaccinations in accordance with government directions. You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/