Location:Tamworth and North West NSW
Closing:November 12, 2021
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking a dedicated Early Childhood Teacher to become a part of our diverse and supportive team at Rainbow Cottage Occasional Child Care Centre (where both regular and casual places are offered).
Educating children aged Birth to 5 years, you will embrace educational programs which focus on children’s independence to play, discover and learn, along with a commitment to inclusive early childhood practice and social justice.
At Rainbow Cottage we pride ourselves on being a longstanding and committed team of Educators that lead from the heart. Our team have grown and learnt together and we aim to continue this philosophy through welcoming a new Early Childhood Teacher that will bring their ideas and drive, to ensure we continue to thrive in our supportive community.
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
- Available to work 8 hours per week – flexible to any day
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Education or Cert III/ Diploma in Children’s Service and enrolled in their ECT degree
- Previous experience in children’s services
- Previous experience in programming
- Sound developmental knowledge and experience for observing, recording and planning
What do I need to succeed?
- Experience and knowledge of National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework
- Understanding of Children’s Services Regulations
- A desire to continually learn and add value to the service
- Positive and optimistic outlook, friendly disposition
- A work history demonstrating reliability, punctuality, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- Experience of supporting continuous improvement including developing professional learning plans and programs
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.