Bring your ideas to this inspiring team where Children come first!
About the Opportunity
We are currently looking for new and experienced team members with a spark for the job, who enjoy working with infants, toddlers and preschool aged children. If you are a committed Educator that is not afraid to get on the children’s level and engage in play to provide both the support and hands on activities that children need to thrive – We want to hear from YOU!
Uniting Early Learning are currently seeking dedicated and qualified Educators to join their teams and work on a consistant casual basis across the following services:
- Uniting Iluka Early Learning Bondi Beach
- Uniting Early Learning North Bondi
Our services want to continue to grow as committed teams of educators that provide a nurturing environment and quality programs that caters to the individual needs and interests of our children. We work in partnership with families and the local community to ensure children feel safe, supported and secure as they develop positive self-esteem.
Your key duties will include:
- Aiding room leaders and ensuring children’s safety
- Supporting the ongoing development of the children
- Participating in all aspects of the daily running of the centre
- Fostering relationships with families and children throughout the centre
- Maintaining Work Health and Safety always
- Facilitating Play Based Learning
What do I need to succeed?
- Certificate III in Early Learning (minimum), or Diploma in Childrens Services
- Understand the National Quality Framework and ELYF
- Must hold a current Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
- Strong interpersonal skills (approachable, go-getter, positive attitude)
- Reliable and adaptable team player, who is willing to work across the whole centre
- Ability to work as an inclusion support Educator (desirable)
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve. We commit to respecting children and act to keep them safe. As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.