About the Opportunity
Opportunity exists for enthusiastic Educators to join our team located at North Parramatta Outside School Hours Care.
When busy and working families need more time outside of school hours, North Parramatta Outside School Hours Care provides an engaging programs that are fun, safe and rewarding for students from kindergarten to Year 6, with a wide and diverse range of creative and recreational activities that are tailored to your child’s unique interests, personality and abilities.
Our thoughtfully planned programs are designed to enhance many of the skills your child learns at school along with their life skills, while keeping them engaged and entertained. This Service supports two schools in the community and is based out of Parramatta North Public School.
The service operates:
- Before School Care 6:30-9am
- After School Care 2:30-6pm
- Vacation Care 7am-6pm
If you are successful for this role, you will be placed in the Casual talent pool, where you will have the opportunity to assist other services in the area.
Your key duties will include:
- Being accountable for supervision of children and ensuring their safety
- Supporting the ongoing development of the children
- Participating in all aspects of the day to day running of the centre
- Fostering relationships with families and children throughout the centre
What you need to succeed:
- Be passionate about working with all age groups.
- Have a good knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework- My Time Our Place and the National Quality Framework
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- Believe in positive team spirit and embrace working in a diverse team
- Have a sunny personality with a positive attitude.
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
- Joining a dynamic team of educators and having continual mentoring career development opportunities
- Opportunity to set goals, and learn and grow together
- Opportunity for Career progression
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”