At Rainbow Cottage we pride ourselves on being a longstanding and committed team of Educators that lead from the heart. Our team have grown and learnt together and we aim to continue this philosophy through welcoming a new Casual Educator that will bring their ideas and drive, to ensure we continue to thrive in our supportive community.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the room leader with children in a designated age group and ensuring their safety, stimulation and interest in their day.
- Supporting the ongoing development of the children and adding to the programme with the team in the room.
- Supporting documentation of the children’s learning under the guidance of the room leader.
- Participating in all aspects of the daily routines
- Fostering relationships with families and children throughout the centre
What do I need to succeed?
- Cert III or Diploma qualified in Children Services
- Current first aid/asthma/anaphylaxis management
- Current working with children check
- Knowledge of child protection practices
- Understand the National Quality Framework and ELYF
- Strong interpersonal skills (approachable, go-getter, positive attitude)
- Experience in Early Learning and Programming
- Excellence in documenting children’s learning
- Ability to work as part of a team and have a sense of humour.
- Motivated strong work ethic!
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.
What’s in it for me?
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
- Fabulous work-life balance
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Modern, and friendly childcare centre environment
- Friendly team environment, with progression opportunities!