About the opportunity
You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of the services under the Commonwealth Home Support Program. These programs are effectively delivered to enhance wellness, independence and social connections to all clients. This role is based in Broken Hill and will require travel and will be a 2 year contract.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients, their families and members of the Uniting community.
- Developing and maintaining strong referral networks across Broken Hill communities
- Managing the operation of In Home services in conjunction with the HLFS Senior Coordinator and Support Advisor team.
- Travel between sites in Broken Hill region.
- Ensuring implementation of In Home Services in line with agreed service delivery model
- Ensure compliance with Home Care Quality Standards
- Provide positive and collaborative teamwork.
- Previous experience and or qualifications in an Allied Heath, Aged Care, Leisure and Lifestyle or Community Aged Care environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed understanding of care delivery in community care and a commitment to best practice and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced work environment.
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- Prior experience in a similar role within the Aged Care or Disability Industry
- Prior supervisory experience.
Benefits & culture
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle choices, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Please note vaccinations may be required.
For any questions please contact Theresa Talent Acquisition Specialist E:firstname.lastname@example.org
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate