About the Opportunity
An exciting opportunity now exists for a Clinical Educator to join the Clinical, Quality and Compliance team within Home and Community Care. The Clinical Educator is responsible for the development, delivery and evaluation of training, education and clinical practice competencies for Home and Community Care staff, inclusive of Nursing and Allied Health Professionals. The position works closely with clinical and quality governance, practice excellence and local Home and Community Care teams, to ensure staff have the skills and knowledge to provide high quality, safe, and effective care for clients within their home.
This is a permanent full-time role, based at our Parramatta Office, with the ability to work remotely. This role will also require travel to Uniting sites across NSW and ACT, as indicated by organisational need.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing or Allied Health
- Current registration or membership in accordance with your profession i.e AHPRA or relevant health professional board of Australia
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (highly desirable)
- Current Australian driver’s licence and access to a vehicle
- Five or more years of experience in field of experience in Nursing or Allied Health
- Two or more years of experience delivering education and training – education program design and evaluation
- Significant experience in the Aged Care industry and contemporary Aged Care clinical practice
- Research experience in areas including clinical and quality improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellence in building internal and external stakeholder relationships
Benefits & Culture
At Uniting, we welcome and celebrate everyone regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity and proudly create a safe and inclusive environment for staff and clients.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Join an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the community
- Hands on training, development and mentoring with a leading provider
- Tax free salary packaging entitlements of up to $16,000 per year (pro-rata)
- Tax free salary packaged meal & entertainment card of up to $2,650 per year (pro-rata)
Applications close on Friday 1st of October.
Position description: Clinical Educator – PD.pdf
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which includes a National Police Check and Reference Checks