About the opportunity
Uniting Residential Aged Care, Sydney South East are seeking a Clinical Nurse Consultant to work 3 days per week to lead the develop clinical practices in Strategic Quality and Service Excellence. The Head office is in Leichhardt but work location is flexible!
This role will assist with assessing and providing consultancy strategies to individually assess clients and will lead the clinical service delivery within the region.
For a full list of responsibilities, please see the attached Position Description.
- Current AHPRA registration, Registered Nurse with minimum 5 years nursing experience.
- Master’s degree in area of clinical specialty
- Strong experience in a Nursing Education role
- Experience identifying education needs, delivering education and conducting clinical assessments,
- Knowledge of best practice within clinical nurse education, including legislative and regulatory requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to engage others in learning and development
- Willingness to travel around Sydney South East
Benefits & culture
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Salary packaging
- Paid travel entitlement
- Career development opportunities
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve.
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle choices, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Click on the link below to apply. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact Suzie Kelly on 0466 526 227 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check and Reference Checks