Location:Sydney - North Shore and Northern Beaches
Closing:May 22, 2024
- Located in Mosman
- Full Time Position
- Competitive pay, flexibility & great benefits (such as Salary Packaging)
What do we need you to do?
You will have the proven ability to lead and coordinate service strategies in functional areas that include:
- Working for the continuous improvement of our service in line with Accreditation Standards
- Facilitating the development of your team to uphold the unique needs of each client
- Assigning work allocations to team members based on their skills and abilities.
- Advocating with and for our clients and their families to enable choice and decision making that supports independence
- Interpreting audits and data, identify trends, provide advice, and implement improvement initiatives
What do we need you to bring?
- Ideally, we’re looking for previous experience in aged or community care but if you have extensive experience in Social Services, Management or Human Services and have worked within a similar role, we’d love to hear from you too.
- We are looking for someone who has a good insight into the changes occurring within the Age Care Sector
- A current registration with AHPRA.
Creating a better future for you
Our people are at the heart of everything we do which is why we support all our Uniting team members to grow and develop to be their best through our strong commitment to learning, flexibility and great benefits. Together, we can build a better future for the people we serve, for Uniting and for You.
Who is Uniting?
Uniting is one of Australia’s largest and most trusted community service providers. We believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place and we work to inspire people, enliven communities, and confront injustice. At Uniting, we celebrate and always welcome people just as they are.
What to expect
Please know that employment with Uniting will require a National Police Check, and Reference Checks.