At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
With over 10,000 employees and volunteers working across more than 300 sites, our services are in the areas of aged care, disability, community services and chaplaincy.
About the role:
Based in Parramatta this newly created position is aimed at bringing strong in-house capabilities in the areas of ServiceNow development, integration and platform administration.
Be involved in end-to-end design and development of solutions and ensure quality solutions are delivered to the business in a consistent manner
Contribute to a common integration framework and development process using industry best practices.
Skills and experience:
- We would welcome a capable Grad or Junior SNOW Dev
- Extensive knowledge in ServiceNow platform across ITSM and HR service Delivery
- Experience working in a Scrum Agile environment
- Understanding of application development frameworks, test driven development, mocking tools and code coverage
- Demonstrates experience in performance tuning and code profiling
- Demonstrates solid understanding in Object Oriented Principle and Design Patterns
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Work with a large ServiceNow environment offering a variety of complex challenges
- Chance to deliver significant organisational change and improve outcomes
- Varied workload including BAU, internal projects and wider organisation initiatives
- Ongoing professional and personal development opportunities
- Join an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the communities in which they live