Uniting Care Forestville Preschool, a 4 unit community-based Preschool, has a strong focus on inclusion and support for children with additional needs.
We invite applications for a likeminded Early Childhood Teacher to join our team!
Our goal is to enable equitable education outcomes against the five outcome areas of the EYLF for all children in our service.
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish.
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
What do I need to succeed?
- Bachelor Teaching / Early Childhood Education
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as an ECT (experience working as educational lead advantageous)
- Experience and knowledge of National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework
- Experience of supporting continuous improvement including developing professional learning plans and programs
- Understanding of Children’s Services Regulations
- Positive and optimistic outlook, friendly disposition
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.