Closing:August 23, 2022
About the Opportunity
Iluka Early Learning Bondi Beach educate children from Birth to Preschool age, you will instill a love of learning and guide our children on their path of exploration, investigation, and discovery. We take a holistic approach to children’s education and care, creating a nurturing, respectful, and reciprocal relationship with children and families.
At Iluka, we pride ourselves on being committed teams of Educators who respect the diverse backgrounds, views, and values of our families. We strive to implement the rich social and cultural diversity that exists within the broader community into our everyday program and broader curriculum. We are excited to welcome new Early Childhood Teacher that will bring their ideas and positive nature, to ensure we continue to thrive in our diverse community.
What do I need to succeed?
- Bachelor Teaching / Early Childhood Education
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as an ECT (experience working as educational lead advantageous)
- Experience and knowledge of National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework
- Experience of supporting continuous improvement including developing professional learning plans and programs
- Understanding of Children’s Services Regulations
- Positive and optimistic outlook, friendly disposition
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Benefits & Culture
- Ongoing training & development
- Career opportunities
- Salary packaging entitlements of up to $16,000 per year
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
If you have any questions about this position please contact Aparna Kumbhari on email@example.com or call 0468 580 040
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.